We want to thank you for visiting the San Diego Prosthodontics website! Our goal is for your first visit to be one of comfort and acknowledgement of your personal dental needs.
We will take the required time to properly diagnose your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health. With your cooperation, we will complete a thorough comprehensive dental evaluation.
Please click here to download our Patient Forms. Complete, sign, and bring with you on your next appointment.
Why? Because the foundation of a long term relationship is established at your first visit to our practice.
Interested? Complete the form below and we will contact you today! Or feel free to call us at San Diego Office Phone Number 619-463-3773.
- Experience does make a difference: Both Dr. Gulbransen and Dr. Recksiedler have advanced specialty training in prosthodontics. Both completed multi-year prosthodontic residency programs as well as an additional year of training in maxillofacial prosthetics. Their long standing relationships with other specialists and general dentists facilitate proper coordination of dental treatment in a timely manner.
- We have a fully equipped onsite dental laboratory staffed with 2 full-time laboratory technicians to reduce treatment times and provide the best quality care.
- Superior customer service: Our seasoned employees have an expert and thorough knowledge of the prosthodontic patient needs, including filing and following up on dental or medical insurance claims.
- WiFi Internet: Life gets busy. Let us help you stay connected. We offer free WiFi in our office.
- Personalized music to help you relax and feel comfortable during your appointment
- Warm blanket and Neck pillow upon request
- Central location, private restroom, handicap accessible, and family block scheduling are provided to make appointments more convenient for patients.
Call us to schedule an appointment
San Diego Office Phone Number 619-463-3773