COVID-19 (Coronavirus) NOTICE
Information about the Coronavirus in La Mesa
At San Diego Prosthodontics, we are committed to your safety, the safety of our staff and the community at large. We want to let you know the steps we are taking to alleviate your concerns and help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We want to reassure you that we are proactively working to continue employing high standards of disinfection and sterilization in our office. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
For Your Safety and the Safety of Our Team
- Personal face coverings are required for entry. No outside gloves are permitted.
- Upon entering and exiting office, please use a hand sanitizer that is provided or wash hands with soap and water.
- Health & travel screening required prior to treatment (including temperature).
- Only scheduled patients permitted entry. Companions are asked to stay home or wait in the car unless previously authorized.
- Please respect social distancing (6 feet) and handwashing guidelines.
- NO outside food or beverages. Please limit bringing unnecessary personal items to the appointment.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to provide you with top-notch dental care and wonderful customer service.