Dental Prosthetics in La Mesa CA
We offer you many amenities to make your visit pleasant!
- Dental specialists in prosthodontics having completed residency programs in advanced prosthodontics and maxillofacial prosthetics
- Long standing relationships with other specialists and general dentist to facilitate coordination of care
- Fully equipped onsite dental laboratory with two full time lab technicians
- Experienced and compassionate employees
- Free WiFi Internet
- Personalized music and Sunglasses to help you relax and feel comfortable during your appointment
- Warm blanket and Neck pillow upon request
- Central location for convenience
- On time appointments with family block scheduling
- Private restroom
- Handicap accessible
Call us to schedule an appointment
San Diego Office Phone Number 619-463-3773
San Diego Prosthodontics
What is a prosthodontist?
La Mesa CA Prosthodontists Harold J. Gulbransen, DDS and Scott A. Recksiedler, DMD, practice a full scope of restorative, prosthetic, and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from from veneers to dental implants, dentures, crowns and bridges. The skill, experience, and commitment of Dr. Gulbransen and Dr. Recksiedler can literally redesign your smile using a unique combination of science, artistry, and today’s advanced techniques and prosthodontic materials.
San Diego Prosthodontics provides optimal prosthodontic care with a dental laboratory on-site for dental implants, crowns & cosmetic dental treatments.
Fully-Equipped Dental Laboratory On-Site
Our practice enjoys a fully-equipped prosthetic dental laboratory on premises, staffed with two full-time, experienced dental laboratory technicians. This ensures complete control and timely delivery of superior quality customized crowns, bridges, dental implant restorations, dentures and facial prostheses.
A prosthodontist is a dentist who has received at least three years of advanced training post-dental school, specializing in the aesthetic and functional restoration of damaged or missing teeth.
Prosthodontists are often called upon to work on more challenging cases or for those seeking truly optimal aesthetic outcomes. A prosthodontist will help you achieve your best smile.
Our office is located at 8860 Center Drive, Suite 460, La Mesa, CA. Call us at San Diego Office Phone Number 619-463-3773.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Prosthodontics La Mesa
Cosmetic dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dental techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Drs. Gulbransen and Recksiedler can give you the smile you dream of using:
Harold J. Gulbransen, DDS
Scott A. Recksiedler, DMD
San Diego Prosthodontics can now correct a wide variety of permanent dental problems including: