COVID-19 (Coronavirus) NOTICE
Information about the Coronavirus in La Mesa
At San Diego Prosthodontics, we are committed to your safety, the safety of our staff and the community at large. We want to let you know the steps we are taking to alleviate your concerns and help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We want to reassure you that we are proactively working to continue employing high standards of disinfection and sterilization in our office. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Screening questions will be asked both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitizer we will have available as soon as you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and other items that are difficult to clean.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- Personal masks are REQUIRED for entry. No outside gloves permitted.
- Companions are asked to stay home or in the car unless previously authorized.
- No outside food or beverage and limit bringing in unnecessary personal items
Thank you for your patience as we continue to provide excellent dental care and service!