COVID-19 (Coronavirus) NOTICE
Information about the Coronavirus in La Mesa
At San Diego Prosthodontics, we are committed to your safety, the safety of our staff and the community at large. We want to let you know the steps we are taking to alleviate your concerns and help prevent the spread of the coronavirus(COVID-19).
We want to reassure you that we are proactively working to continue employing high standards of disinfection and sterilization in our office. All of our team continues to follow thorough hand washing techniques and have placed numerous antibacterial dispensers within our office for patients as well staff to use. We continue to employ our office protocol for cleaning each operatory before and after every patient. This includes countertops, dental chairs, instruments and lights.
Please help us by calling us to cancel your appointment if:
- You are experiencing flu like symptoms including cough, shortness of breath and fever
- You have traveled from any level 3 area as identified by the CDC (Center for Disease Control). Those are: China, Italy, Iran, South Korea and Hong Kong.
We will be happy to reschedule your appointments.
We will continue to monitor the latest information from local, state and national officials to insure our precautionary measures are following their recommendations. In the meantime, you can take steps to prevent the spread of this virus.
- Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain a 3 foot distance between anyone who is coughing/sneezing
If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, contact your primary doctor for evaluation. We are confident that working together, we will get through this and we join you in care and concern for all those that have been affected by this virus.